We are committed to providing a holistic and inclusive environment; where all children are nurtured to become confident lifelong learners by developing their academic, social, emotional, physical and creative potential.
We develop in our students:
- the desire to learn and the ability to maximise their educational opportunities.
- the capacity to grow academically, socially, emotionally, physically and creatively to their full potential.
- a social conscience, helping them to recognise the importance of contributing to their family, school, environment and the wider community.
The following values provide a foundation for building social responsibility and a sense of belonging through collaboration between our students, their families, our school and the wider community.
We demonstrate our values through:
- Excellence - Striving to do our personal best and fulfilling our potential. Developing a passion for learning.
- Integrity - Having the courage to be open, honest, respectful and trustworthy.
- Responsibility - Showing care and respect for ourselves, others and the environment.
- Inclusivity - Creating a positive school culture in which we all feel included.
- Creativity - Using imagination and sharing our ideas.
- Resilience - Responding to challenges and being positive.